Apr 27, 2008

Utilizing Internet Part 3

Till the time, I find a girl who is a REAL FAN of Facebook, I believe, I must proceed with the rest of Internet Utilization Post.

Third on my list is Pagii - A Social Publication Website, which I recently came across (through a very similar invite in my mailbox saying that some long lost friend of mine, couldn't find me on it, and was dying to see me there, and if I didn't join it within the next 48 seconds, even immediate blood donation, won't be able to save my friend.)

So, Pagii. Lets talk to a few people, what they think about Pagii ---

Elitecoder: Hi, Are you on Pagii?

anisha_kool: Pagii?

Elitecoder: Yeah, that Social Publishing Site?

anisha_kool: nahi (No)

Elitecoder: Never heard of it?

anisha_kool: No

Elitecoder: Ohk...would you like to join it?

anisha_kool: nahi (No)
anisha_kool: :))
anisha_kool: Have had enough of orkut and facebook.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Elitecoder: Hi, Are you on Pagii?

Ronak Khakhkhar: Whats that?

Elitecoder: That Social Publishing Site?

Ronak Khakhkhar: No
Ronak Khakhkhar: aur (And)
Ronak Khakhkhar: tu aise type kyyu kar raha hai? (Why are you typing like this?)

Elitecoder: My friend, you are being interviewed LIVE.
Elitecoder: So would you like to join Pagii?

Ronak Khakhkhar: mkl? (Are you Mukul?)

Elitecoder: Yes

Ronak Khakhkhar: I don't want to be interviewed?

Elitecoder: Just answer this last question
Elitecoder: Would you like to join Pagii?

Ronak Khakhkhar: No

Elitecoder: May I know why?

Ronak Khakhkhar has signed off.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Elitecoder: Hi, Are you on Pagii?

Bhavna Agarwal: Pagii?
Bhavna Agarwal: ab ye kya hai (Now what is this?)

Elitecoder: That Social Publishing Site?

Bhavna Agarwal: naah (No)
Bhavna Agarwal: I am not.

Elitecoder: Would you like to join it?

Bhavna Agarwal: arre bahut sites hai yar already (There are so many sites already)
Bhavna Agarwal: Anything special in it?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Elitecoder: Hi, Are you on Pagii?

sugandha_vir_0389: Uh NOOOOOOOOOOOOO


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here I resolute, not to ask any more people about Pagii. Discussion Finished.

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

Ronak's was the best, especially "mkl?" :)

Ashraf said...

Interviwing celebrities online is not a new idea...rediff has been doing it for over an year...But interviewin friends and not-so-known people is a good one...At least these people wont try to be politically correct, which is wat makes it more interesting

Good work Mukul

Anisha Agarwal said...

ronak rocks!! hes the best!!

Ronak Khakhkhar has signed off.

LOL ..